- State Representative - District 89
- Official Email Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 526-B
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Bachelors, University of Alabama
- Masters, Troy University
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 89, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 89, 2018
- Probate Judge, Pike County, present
- Little League Coach, Pike County Recreation Center, present
- Member, National Rifle Association, present
- Member, National Wild Turkey Federation, present
- Member and Deacon, First Baptist Church of Troy, present
- Member, Leadership Pike, 2005-2006
Pike Co., physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant, authorized to detain and provide emergency treatment for an individual with mental illness for up to 72 hours, law enforcement, authorized to take an individual with mental illness into protective custody under certain conditions, protection from civil and criminal liabilities
Health care, persons physically or mentally disabled persons, consent not required under certain conditions, nurse practioners and physician assistants included in providers authorized, procedures for determination by practioners, Sec. 22-8-1 am'd.
Revenue Dept, income tax refunds, set off debt collection, sums collected on behalf of claimant agency by other authorized entities are considered debts, Sec. 40-18-100 am'd.
Administrative procedures, minimum threshold for a proposed rule's eonomic impact set, measures to reduce cost of proposed rules, Secs. 31-3-2, 31-6-4, 31-12-1, 31-12-2 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills