Known educational history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- MA, Finance/Money/Banking, Wharton School of Finance, University of Pennsylvania, 1973
- BA, Economics, Stanford University, 1971
Known political history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- Treasurer, State of Alabama, 2010-2019
- Financial Consultant, State of Alabama
Known professional history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, Banking Committee, National Association of State Treasurers, present
- Deputy Finance Director, Alabama Department of Finance, State of Alabama, 2009-2010
- Financial Advisor, Alabama Public School and College Authority, 2008-2009
- Executive Vice President, Risk Management, Colonial BancGroup, 1985-2007
- Senior Vice President, Finance, Coral Petroleum Incorporated, 1980-1985
- Vice President, Natural Resources, Crocker National Bank, 1978-1980
- Senior Account Officer, National Association, Citibank, 1973-1978
- Financial Analyst, Federal Home Loan Bank Board, 1972
Known organizational history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, National Association of State Treasurers, present
- Member, Executive Board, College Savings Plans Network's (CSPN), present
- President, Young Boozer Family Foundation, 1988-present
- Board Chair, Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Board Member, Central Alabama Community Foundation
- Board Member, Montgomery Academy Foundation
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Former Board Member, Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
- Former Board Member/Chair, Alumni Association, Stanford University
- Former Board Member/President, Resurrection Catholic Missions
- Former Board Member/President, Rotary Club of Montgomery
- Former Board Member/Vice Chair, Montgomery Area Business Committee for the Arts
- Former Member, Board, Stanford Associates
- Member, Board of Trustees, Stanford University
- Vestry Member, Church of the Ascension
|Kay Ivey Makes Gambling Study Group Official||02/14/2020|