Known contact information for Adam Bourne from Chickasaw, AL.
Known educational history for Adam Bourne from Chickasaw, AL.
- JD, University of Alabama, 2002-2004
- BA, English/Political Science, University of South Carolina at Columbia, 1998-2002
Known political history for Adam Bourne from Chickasaw, AL.
- Member, Chickasaw City Council, Place 4, present
- Member, State Republican Executive Committee, Mobile County, Alabama, 2010-present
- Campaign Manager, Committee to Elect Judge Al Johnson, 2006
- Former Mayor Pro Tempore, City of Chickasaw, Alabama
Known professional history for Adam Bourne from Chickasaw, AL.
- Advanced Certified Municipal Official, present
- Civil Division Manager, Mobile County Sheriff's Office, 2012-present
- Associate Attorney, Peggy R. Nikolakis, Limited Liability Company, 2012
- Staff Attorney, Legal Services Alabama, 2006-2012
- Business Columnist, Lagniappe, 2009-2010
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Alabama, Elections Division, 2005-2006
- Deputy Project Manager, Winner's Circle Communications, Limited Liability Company, 2006
- Associate Attorney, Law Offices of James D. Smith, Limited Liability Company, 2004-2005
- Assistant Media Buyer, Mundy Katowitz Media, Incorporated, 2002
- Former Confidential Assistant, Alabama Secretary of State
Known congressional history for Adam Bourne from Chickasaw, AL.
- Member, Chickasaw Utilities Board, 2012-present
- Executive Committee Member, Alabama League of Municipalities, 2011-present
- Member, Revolving Loan Fund Committee, South Alabama Regional Planning Commission (SARPC), 2011-present
- Former Chair, Chickasaw Commercial Development Board
Known organizational history for Adam Bourne from Chickasaw, AL.
- Member, Chickasaw United Methodist Church, present
- Board Member, The Family Center, 2008-2015
- Member/Secretary, Chickasaw Kiwanis Club, 2007-2014
|No articles or news have been published on Adam Bourne.|