Known educational history for Bill Fuller from LaFayette, AL.
- JD, Samford University, Cumberland Law School, 1981
- BA, Public Administration, Auburn University, 1971-1975
- Attended, Southern Union State Community College
Known political history for Bill Fuller from LaFayette, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 13, 2014
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Alabama, District 3, 2004
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 38, 1983-2000
Known professional history for Bill Fuller from LaFayette, AL.
- Commisioner, Alabama Department of Human Resources, 2000-2003
- General Counsel, McClendon Trucking Company, Incorporated, 1992-2000
- Attorney, Bill Fuller, Attorney at Law, 1981-1982
- Press Secretary, Lieutentant Governor, Alabama State Senate Committee on Finance and Taxation, 1975-1978
Known congressional history for Bill Fuller from LaFayette, AL.
- Commissioner, Alabama Department of Human Resources, 2000-2003
- Member, Alabama Veterans Treatment Court Task Force
Known organizational history for Bill Fuller from LaFayette, AL.
- Executive Director, Alabama Family Trust, 2011
- Member, Alabama State Bar, 1981-present
Bill Fuller from LaFayette, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Bill Fuller from LaFayette, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Bill Fuller? Do you have an opinion on Bill Fuller? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Bill Fuller.|