- Position: Out of Office
- Party: Republican
- Social Media Missing
- Location: Canton, Massachusetts
- Birthday: July 31, 1945 75
Known educational history for Bill Weld from Canton, Massachusetts.
- JD, Harvard University, 1970-1973
- LLM, Harvard University, 1970-1973
- BA, Humanities, Harvard University, 1966-1970
- DegreeEP, International Economics, Oxford University, 1966-1967
Known political history for Bill Weld from Canton, Massachusetts.
- Candidate, President of the United States of America, 2020
- Candidate, Vice President of the United States, 2016
- Governor, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1991-1997
Known professional history for Bill Weld from Canton, Massachusetts.
- Professor, Harvard University, 2000-2005
- Attorney, Hale & Dorr, 1988-1990
- United States Attorney, District of Massachusetts, 1981-1986
- Attorney, Hill & Barlow, 1970-1980
- Executive Attorney and Senior Partner, McDermott Will and Emery
- Former Assistant United States Attorney General, Criminal Division, United States Department of Justice
Known organizational history for Bill Weld from Canton, Massachusetts.
- Member, InterAction Council, present
- Member, Council on Foreign Relations, present
- Chair, Attorney General's Advisory Committee of United States Attorneys, 1985
- Member, Associate Minority Council, United States House Judiciary Committee on Watergate, 1974
- Former Member, United States Holocaust Memorial Council
|Race, Politics, and Transformation in Alabama – Part 2||12/19/2019|