The information provided below on Bob Vance, Jr. from Birmingham, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Bob Vance, Jr. from Birmingham, AL.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law
Known professional history for Bob Vance, Jr. from Birmingham, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, 2012, 2018
- Judge, Jefferson County Circuit Court, 2002-present
- Attorney, Johnston Barton Proctor Swedlaw & Naff, 1986-2002
- Law Clerk, Houston, Texas, 1985
Known organizational history for Bob Vance, Jr. from Birmingham, AL.
- Member, Cathedral Church of the Advent, present
- Member, Birmingham Kiwanis Club, present
The below links are relevant to Bob Vance, Jr. from Birmingham, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Bob Vance, Jr.? Do you have an opinion on Bob Vance, Jr.? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Bob Vance, Jr..|