Known educational history for Clayton Hinchman from Huntsville, AL.
- BS, United States Military Academy at West Point
- Certified, Business Excellence, Business Administration and Management, Vanderbilt University
- Certified, Entrepreneurship, Babson College
- Master's, Policy Management, Georgetown University
Known political history for Clayton Hinchman from Huntsville, AL.
- Member, National Rifle Association (NRA), present
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Alabama, District 5, 2018
- Captain, United States Army
Known professional history for Clayton Hinchman from Huntsville, AL.
- Chief Marketing Officer, Ignite - Fueling Innovation, 2016-present
- President and Chief Executive Officer, USi, Incorporated, 2012-2016
Known organizational history for Clayton Hinchman from Huntsville, AL.
- Member, Huntsville Chamber of Commerce, present
- Member, Employee Owned S Corporations of America, present
- Member, Business Council of Alabama, present
- Member, Huntsville Hospital Foundation, present
- Member, Huntsville Rotary Club, 2016-present
- Member, Huntsville Committee of 100, 2014-present
- Ambassador, Vail Veterans Program, 2008-present
Clayton Hinchman from Huntsville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Clayton Hinchman from Huntsville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Clayton Hinchman? Do you have an opinion on Clayton Hinchman? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Clayton Hinchman.|