We do not have an introduction for Craig Lipscomb. If you would like to see Craig Lipscomb's introduction appear here, please reach out to Craig Lipscomb. Are you Craig Lipscomb? Fill out our form here.
Known contact information for Craig Lipscomb from Gadsden, AL.
Known educational history for Craig Lipscomb from Gadsden, AL.
- BArch, General and Urban Architecture/Master Planning, Auburn University, 1996-2000
- Attended, Gadsden State Community College
Known political history for Craig Lipscomb from Gadsden, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 30, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 30, 2018-present
Known professional history for Craig Lipscomb from Gadsden, AL.
- Principal Architect, B. Craig Lipscomb Architect, 2010-present
Known organizational history for Craig Lipscomb from Gadsden, AL.
- Attendee, Harvestfield Church, present
- Former Member, Etowah County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member, Gadsden Museum of Art Board
- Former Member, United Way of Etowah County Board
- Former President, Gadsden Symphony Orchestra
- Member, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Member, Auburn Alumni Association
- Member, Gadsden Kiwanis Club
- Member, Kiwanis International
- Member, Greater Gadsden Homebuilders Association
- Member, American Institute of Architects
Craig Lipscomb from Gadsden, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Craig Lipscomb has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Craig Lipscomb from Gadsden, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Craig Lipscomb? Do you have an opinion on Craig Lipscomb? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Gadsden To Spend $5,000 A Month On Lobbying Firm||02/21/2019|