We do not have an introduction for Danielle Mashburn-Myrick. If you would like to see Danielle Mashburn-Myrick's introduction appear here, please reach out to Danielle Mashburn-Myrick. Are you Danielle Mashburn-Myrick? Fill out our form here.
Known educational history for Danielle Mashburn-Myrick from Fairhope, AL.
- JD, University of Alabama School of Law, 2010-2013
- BA, Philosophy, Greek and Roman Studies, Rhodes College, 2002-2006
Known political history for Danielle Mashburn-Myrick from Fairhope, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 94, 2018
Known professional history for Danielle Mashburn-Myrick from Fairhope, AL.
- Attorney, Phelps Dunbar, Limited Liability Partnership, 2015-present
- Former Clerk, Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Former English Teacher, United States Peace Corps
Known organizational history for Danielle Mashburn-Myrick from Fairhope, AL.
- Member, Saint Paul's Episcopal Church, present
- Volunteer Lawyer, South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Volunteer Teacher, Credit Abuse Resistance Education Program
Danielle Mashburn-Myrick from Fairhope, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Danielle Mashburn-Myrick from Fairhope, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Danielle Mashburn-Myrick? Do you have an opinion on Danielle Mashburn-Myrick? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Danielle Mashburn-Myrick.|