The information provided below on Darrell Turner from Heflin, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Darrell Turner from Heflin, AL.
- Attended, pipe welding and fabrication, Aiken Technical College
- Attended, labor management and organizing, George Meany Labor College
- BA, History, Jacksonville State University
- BA, Political Science, South Carolina University
Known political history for Darrell Turner from Heflin, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 13, 2014, 2018
Known professional history for Darrell Turner from Heflin, AL.
- Affiliated, United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters of the United States and Canada, 1968-present
Known organizational history for Darrell Turner from Heflin, AL.
- Member, Pilot Club International
- Member, Pipeliners Local 798
- Member, Heflin Arts Council and Friends of the Library
- President, Pilot Club of Heflin
Darrell Turner from Heflin, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Darrell Turner from Heflin, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Darrell Turner? Do you have an opinion on Darrell Turner? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Darrell Turner.|