The information provided below on Deborah Barros from Huntsville, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Deborah Barros from Huntsville, AL.
- PhD, Criminal Justice, Capella University, 2004-2011
- MS, Criminal Justice, Troy University, 2003-2004
- BS, Criminal Justice, Faulkner University, 2002-2003
- AS, Communications, Oakwood University, 1977-1980
Known political history for Deborah Barros from Huntsville, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 7, 2018
Known professional history for Deborah Barros from Huntsville, AL.
- Transportation Specialist/Community Liaison, Durham School Services, present
- Founder/Executive Director, Project Restoration, Incorporated, 2010-present
Deborah Barros from Huntsville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Deborah Barros from Huntsville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Deborah Barros? Do you have an opinion on Deborah Barros? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Deborah Barros.|