We do not have an introduction for Denise Webber-Jenkins. If you would like to see Denise Webber-Jenkins's introduction appear here, please reach out to Denise Webber-Jenkins. Are you Denise Webber-Jenkins? Fill out our form here.
Known educational history for Denise Webber-Jenkins from Birmingham, AL.
- Juris Doctor Candidate at Birmingham School of Law 2021-22
- HBCU Graduate
- Master's Degree in Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Leadership/Administration
- Degree in Paralegal/General Practice
Known professional history for Denise Webber-Jenkins from Birmingham, AL.
- Worked in City Government, State, and County Government in the Divisions of Parks & Neighborhoods, Public Works, and The City Attorney’s office with a tenure over 27 years in corporate environments.
- Initiated, directed, and managed a firm, known as The Webber Paralegal Firm, working closely with attorneys on civil and criminal trial cases on a contractual basis. Was instrumental in a 2.5-million-dollar settlement and 1.7 million dollar settlement with counsel on personal injury & hernia mesh cases as a Paralegal Manager/ Specialist.
Denise Webber-Jenkins from Birmingham, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Denise Webber-Jenkins from Birmingham, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Denise Webber-Jenkins? Do you have an opinion on Denise Webber-Jenkins? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Denise Webber-Jenkins.|