Elton N. Dean, Sr., was first elected to the Montgomery County Commission in November 2000, and was re-elected by his constituents in 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, and again in 2020. He was elected Vice Chairman at the Commission’s organizational meeting in November 2004 and was named Chairman in March 2009. Mr. Dean continues to serve as Chairman of the Montgomery County Commission.
Dean is married to Ronda Jackson Dean. He and his late wife Lillie Hardy Dean have three children, Dawneese Bowen, Elton “Deno” Dean, Jr., and Brandon Dean. He is the son of the late Mary Dean Johnson and Dr. William Johnson.
Known educational history for Elton Dean from Montgomery, AL.
- Alabama State University, B.S., Business/Economics
- Selma University, A.S., General Studies
- George Washington Carver High School
Known professional history for Elton Dean from Montgomery, AL.
- Owner, Dean Realty and 21st Century Hair Studio
- Retired manager of Western Electric/AT&T/Lucent technologies
- Former manager of Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
- Former Board of Trustees Chairman (9 years), Alabama State University – responsible for $525 million worth of campus improvements during Chairmanship
Elton Dean from Montgomery, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Elton Dean from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Elton Dean? Do you have an opinion on Elton Dean? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Elton Dean.|
Related External Links
The below links are relevant to Elton Dean from Montgomery, AL and were found via our own research or sent to us from readers like you. These links are not associated with Bama Politics.
|Longtime Montgomery County Commissioner Elton Dean has died||06/07/2022|