Commissioner Isaiah Sankey is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner and a United States Army veteran who served during Desert Shield/Desert Storm. He is a native of Montgomery (Newtown) Alabama and is married to the former Johnnie Chambers. They have two adult sons DeAndre' and LaDerrick.
Known contact information for Isaiah Sankey from Montgomery, AL.
- Post Office Box 1667
- Montgomery, AL 36102
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known educational history for Isaiah Sankey from Montgomery, AL.
- Advanced Leadership Training - Academy of Health Science United States Army, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- Master of Science in Nursing - Troy University, Troy Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Troy University, Troy Alabama
- Associate of Science in Nursing - Troy University, Troy Alabama
- High School Diploma- Robert E Lee High School
Known political history for Isaiah Sankey from Montgomery, AL.
- Montgomery County, AL Commissioner, District 4
Known professional history for Isaiah Sankey from Montgomery, AL.
- Partner of Emisha Health LLC
- Partner of Isaiah's LLC
- Former Owner of New Visions Child Care Center
- Former Owner New Visions Nursing Service
Known organizational history for Isaiah Sankey from Montgomery, AL.
- Elder at Fresh Anointing House of Worship
- Board Member Montgomery Christian School
- Board Member Montgomery Bible Institute and Theological Center
- Member of the Academy of Home Care Medicine
- Founding member of the Uptown Homeowners Alliance
- Member of Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- Member of the NAACP
The below links are relevant to Isaiah Sankey from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Isaiah Sankey? Do you have an opinion on Isaiah Sankey? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Isaiah Sankey.|