Known political history for John Bahakel from Hoover, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, District 4, 2018
Known professional history for John Bahakel from Hoover, AL.
- Attorney, Bahakel & Bahakel Law Services
Known organizational history for John Bahakel from Hoover, AL.
- Arbitrator, United States Postal Service and the American Postal Workers Union
- Arbitrator, United Postal Service and the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Arbitrator, United States Track & Field, National Athletics Board of Review
- Certified Official, United States of America Track and Field
- Hearing Officer, Alabama Board of Dental Examiners
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- Member, Alabama State Bar
- Member, Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church
- Member, St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church
- Member, St. Elias Catholic Church
- Member, Law and Legislation Committee: United States of America Track and Field
- Member, Birmingham Bar Association Fee Arbitration Committee
- Member, Shelby County Bar Association
- Member, Huntsville Bar Association
- Member, Birmingham Bar Association
- Scout Master, Boy Scouts of America
John Bahakel from Hoover, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to John Bahakel from Hoover, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you John Bahakel? Do you have an opinion on John Bahakel? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on John Bahakel.|