I was born and raised in Holt, Alabama. I am a graduate of Holt High School, the University of Alabama (BA, MA MA), and the University of Chicago (Ph.D.). I was Phi Beta Kappa. I worked for six years at the Centers for Disease Control and 24 years for the Alabama Department of Public Health (Chief Statistician). I am married with four children. I am running because I believe that the two parties which control the state do not adequately represent the people of Alabama, and the state needs an alternative third party.
Known educational history for Louie Albert Woolbright from Holt, AL.
- University of Chicago PhD 1985
- University of Alabama MA 1978
- University of Alabama MA 1976
- University of Alabama BA 1975
- Holt High School 1972
Known professional history for Louie Albert Woolbright from Holt, AL.
- Retired 2015-present
- Alabama Department of Public Health 1991-2015
- Centers for Disease Control 1985-1991
Known organizational history for Louie Albert Woolbright from Holt, AL.
- American Public Health Association (I received an award from the statistics section)
- Alabama Birth Defects Surveillance and Prevention Program
- Southern demographic Association
- Region IV Network for data Management and Utilization
- Alabama Public Health Association (numerous offices including president) I am in the Alabama Public Health Association Hall of Fame
- March of Dimes
- Capital City Church of the Nazarene
Louie Albert Woolbright from Holt, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Louie Albert Woolbright from Holt, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Louie Albert Woolbright? Do you have an opinion on Louie Albert Woolbright? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Alabama Libertarian Candidates For 2022 Election||06/13/2022|