Last updated 1 month ago
Known educational history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Masters, Public Policy, George Mason University, 2004-2005
- BS, Finance and Economics, Iowa State University, 1992-1996
Known political history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Candidate, United States Senate, Alabama, 2016
Known professional history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Owner/Technology Consultant, Flyover, Limited Liability Corporation dba Flyover Solutions, 2015-present
- Group Benefits and Healthcare Broker, The Reeves Agency, Incorporated, 2013- 2015
- Sales Manager, Altaworx, Limited Liability Corporation, 2015
- Corporate Compliance and Intellectual Property, Standard Furniture Manufacturing, 2012-2013
- Director of Research, Japan International Transport Institute USA, 2008-2012
- Project Manager/Research Director, International Access Corporation, 2004-2012
- Equity Research Analyst, ChangeWave Research, 2003-2005
Known organizational history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Member, Daphne Chapter, Lions Clubs International, 2015-present
- Chair, Baldwin County Young Republicans, 2014-2015
- Member, Mobile Fusion Chapter, Business Network International, 2013-present
- Member, Citizens Advisory Committee, Eastern Shore Metropolitan Planning Organization, 2013-present
- Treasurer, Eastern Shore Triathlon Club, 2013
- Co-Chair/Co-Founder, Young Professionals in Transportation