Known educational history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Masters, Public Policy, George Mason University, 2004-2005
- BS, Finance and Economics, Iowa State University, 1992-1996
Known political history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Candidate, United States Senate, Alabama, 2016
Known professional history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Owner/Technology Consultant, Flyover, Limited Liability Corporation dba Flyover Solutions, 2015-present
- Group Benefits and Healthcare Broker, The Reeves Agency, Incorporated, 2013- 2015
- Sales Manager, Altaworx, Limited Liability Corporation, 2015
- Corporate Compliance and Intellectual Property, Standard Furniture Manufacturing, 2012-2013
- Director of Research, Japan International Transport Institute USA, 2008-2012
- Project Manager/Research Director, International Access Corporation, 2004-2012
- Equity Research Analyst, ChangeWave Research, 2003-2005
Known organizational history for Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL.
- Member, Daphne Chapter, Lions Clubs International, 2015-present
- Chair, Baldwin County Young Republicans, 2014-2015
- Member, Mobile Fusion Chapter, Business Network International, 2013-present
- Member, Citizens Advisory Committee, Eastern Shore Metropolitan Planning Organization, 2013-present
- Treasurer, Eastern Shore Triathlon Club, 2013
- Co-Chair/Co-Founder, Young Professionals in Transportation
Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Marcus Bowman from Daphne, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Marcus Bowman? Do you have an opinion on Marcus Bowman? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Marcus Bowman.|