Known educational history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Certification, Critical Thinking, Creating an Action Agenda, Non-Profit and Public Organizational Management, eCornel, 2005-2007
- Certification, Executive Coaching, Center for Creative Leadership, 2005
- Masters, Special Education, Coppin State University, 1984-1986
- Bachelors, Human Services, Antioch University, 1982-1984
- Attended, Biology, Morgan State University`, 1967-1971
- Certification, Fundraising Management, Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis
Known political history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 96, 2018
Known professional history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Various Positions, Young Men's Christian Association, 1986-2012
- Science Teacher, Baltimore City Public School, 1972-1986
Known organizational history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Member, Ruff Wilson Youth Center Board, present
- Member, Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church, present
- President, Austin Brook and Parks Property Owners Association, present
- Executive Director, Force for Health Foundation, 2014-2016
- Vice President, Holy Bible Foundation Ministries, 1982-present
- Member, Sister Cities Organization
Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Maurice Horsey? Do you have an opinion on Maurice Horsey? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Maurice Horsey.|