Known educational history for Mitchell J. Howie from Huntsville, AL.
- Attended, Texas University, Graduated 2001
Known political history for Mitchell J. Howie from Huntsville, AL.
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 5, 2010
Known professional history for Mitchell J. Howie from Huntsville, AL.
- Captain and Military lawyer, United States Air Force JAG corps, July 2005 until September 2009
- Founder, The Law Office of Mitchell J. Howie, 2004-present
- Chief of Staff, Representative at the Texas State Capitol
- Special Assistant to the United States Attorney, Department of Justice
Known organizational history for Mitchell J. Howie from Huntsville, AL.
- Member, Alabama Bar, 2010-present
- Member, Texas Bar, 2004-present
- Coach, Hampton Cove Elementary Chess Club
- Coach, son's basketball team in the Eastern basketball league
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
Mitchell J. Howie from Huntsville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Mitchell J. Howie from Huntsville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Mitchell J. Howie? Do you have an opinion on Mitchell J. Howie? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Mitchell J. Howie.|