Known educational history for Peter Joffrion from Huntsville, AL.
- JD, The University of Alabama School of Law, 1983
- Graduated, Vanderbilt University, 1980
Known political history for Peter Joffrion from Huntsville, AL.
- City Attorney, City of Huntsville, retired
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Alabama, 2018
- Employee, Office of the City Attorney, City of Huntsville, 1987-2015
Known professional history for Peter Joffrion from Huntsville, AL.
- Former Advisor, Monte Sano United Methodist Church
- Law Clerk, Judge John D. Snodgrass
Known organizational history for Peter Joffrion from Huntsville, AL.
- Member, Diocesan Council for the Episcopal Diocese of Alabama
- Member, Vestry of the Episcopal Church of the Nativity
- Volunteer Tutor/Mentor, James A. Lane Boys and Girls Club
Peter Joffrion from Huntsville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Peter Joffrion from Huntsville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Peter Joffrion? Do you have an opinion on Peter Joffrion? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Peter Joffrion.|