The information provided below on Sarah Hicks Stewart from Mobile, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Sarah Hicks Stewart from Mobile, AL.
- 300 Dexter Avenue
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Sarah Hicks Stewart from Mobile, AL.
- JD, Vanderbilt University School of Law, 1989-1992
- MA, Communication, University of Arkansas, 1986
- BA, Communication, University of Arkansas, 1985
Known professional history for Sarah Hicks Stewart from Mobile, AL.
- Associate Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, District 1, 2019-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Supreme Court, District 1, 2018
- Circuit Judge, Mobile County, Alabama
Known organizational history for Sarah Hicks Stewart from Mobile, AL.
- Vice President/ Board of Directors, Alabama Circuit Judges Association, 2017-present
- Secretary/ Treasurer, Alabama Circuit Judges Association, 2016-2017
- Board of Directors, Loaves and Fishes Ministry 15th Place Homeless Day Service Shelter
- Board of Directors, Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama
- Member, Alabama State Bar
- Member, Rules of Evidence Committee
- Member, Leadership Mobile
- Member, Junior League of Mobile
- Member, Alabama Judicial Caseload Study Committee
- Member, Alabama State Bar Judicial Liaison Committee
- Subcommittee Chair, Judicial Article Study Committee
The below links are relevant to Sarah Hicks Stewart from Mobile, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Sarah Hicks Stewart? Do you have an opinion on Sarah Hicks Stewart? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Sarah Hicks Stewart.|