The information provided below on Steve Langston from Jemison, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Steve Langston from Jemison, AL.
- Graduated, University of Alabama
Known political history for Steve Langston from Jemison, AL.
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 8, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 8, 2018
Known professional history for Steve Langston from Jemison, AL.
- Owner, The Fuel Center, Incorporated, 1982-present
- Owner and Manager, Dicus Oil Company, 1982-present
Known congressional history for Steve Langston from Jemison, AL.
- Former Member, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Local Legislation Madison County, Alabama State Senate
Known organizational history for Steve Langston from Jemison, AL.
- Founding Member, Leadership Jackson County, present
- Member, Leadership Alabama Regional Council, present
- Member, Scottsboro Rotary Club, present
- Member, First National Bank of Scottsboro Board of Directors, present
- Member, Scottsboro Industrial Development Board, present
- Member, Scottsboro-Jackson County Chamber of Commerce, present
- Member, First United Methodist Church, 1982-present
- Former Member, Boy Scouts of America Counsel
- Member, United Way Board of Directors
- Participant, Leadership Alabama
The below links are relevant to Steve Langston from Jemison, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Steve Langston? Do you have an opinion on Steve Langston? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Steve Langston.|