Known educational history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- AS, Nursing, Pensacola State, 1994
Known political history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- Voting Delegate, Municipality Conference for Alabama Cities, City of Atmore, present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 66, 2018
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 22, 2014
- Elected, Council Member, Atmore City Council, District 4, 2012-present
Known professional history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- Lead Nurse/Supervisor, Escambia County Board of Education, 2004-2014
- Former Employee, W.F. Green Veterans Home
- Former Employee, Southwest Alabama Mental Health
- Former Employee, Alabama Department of Corrections
Known organizational history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- Member, Atmore Community Affiliate Foundation, present
- Member, United Fund, 2009-present
- President, United Fund, 2008-2009
- Member, ALFA, 2008-present
- Member, At Risk Program, 2007-present
- Member, Atmore Rotary Club, 2002-present
- Member/Leadership Coordinator, Atmore Chamber of Commerce, 2001-present
- Member, Atmore First United Methodist Church, 1986-present
- Member, Daughters of the Nile, 1982-present
- Member, National Rifle Association, 1965-present
- Former Blood Services Supervisor and Account Manager, American Red Cross
- Member, Leadership Atmore
- Member, Atmore Christian Care
- Member, Relay for Life
Susan Smith from Atmore, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Susan Smith from Atmore, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Susan Smith? Do you have an opinion on Susan Smith? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Susan Smith.|
Related External Links
The below links are relevant to Susan Smith from Atmore, AL and were found via our own research or sent to us from readers like you. These links are not associated with Bama Politics.