Last updated 5 months ago
Known educational history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- AS, Nursing, Pensacola State, 1994
Known political history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- Voting Delegate, Municipality Conference for Alabama Cities, City of Atmore, present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 66, 2018
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 22, 2014
- Elected, Council Member, Atmore City Council, District 4, 2012-present
Known professional history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- Lead Nurse/Supervisor, Escambia County Board of Education, 2004-2014
- Former Employee, W.F. Green Veterans Home
- Former Employee, Southwest Alabama Mental Health
- Former Employee, Alabama Department of Corrections
Known organizational history for Susan Smith from Atmore, AL.
- Member, Atmore Community Affiliate Foundation, present
- Member, United Fund, 2009-present
- President, United Fund, 2008-2009
- Member, ALFA, 2008-present
- Member, At Risk Program, 2007-present
- Member, Atmore Rotary Club, 2002-present
- Member/Leadership Coordinator, Atmore Chamber of Commerce, 2001-present
- Member, Atmore First United Methodist Church, 1986-present
- Member, Daughters of the Nile, 1982-present
- Member, National Rifle Association, 1965-present
- Former Blood Services Supervisor and Account Manager, American Red Cross
- Member, Leadership Atmore
- Member, Atmore Christian Care
- Member, Relay for Life
|No articles or news have been published on Susan Smith.|