Known contact information for Will Sellers from Montgomery, AL.
- 300 Dexter Avenue
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email Missing
Known educational history for Will Sellers from Montgomery, AL.
- LLM, Taxation, New York University School of Law, 1988-1989
- JD, University of Alabama, 1988
- BA, History & Political Economics, Hillsdale College, 1981-1985
Known professional history for Will Sellers from Montgomery, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Supreme Court, District 3, 2018
- Associate Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, 2017-present
- Appointed by Governor Kay Ivey, Associate Justice, Supreme Court of Alabama, May 2017
- Partner, Balch & Bingham, Limited Liability Partnership, 2001-2017
- Legal Counsel, Office of Minority Leader, Alabama State House of Representatives, 2000-2010
Known organizational history for Will Sellers from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, Electoral College of Alabama, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016
- General Counsel, Alabama World Affairs Councill, 2009-2015
- Member, Alabama State Council on the Arts, 2013-present
- Chair, Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Greater Montgomery, 2011-2013
- Chair, River Region United Way Campaign, 2008
- Chair, Alabama Lawyers for Romney, 2007-2008
- Chair, Alabama Fair Ballot Commission
- Former Chair, Montgomery Area Business Committee for the Arts
- Former President, Rotary Club of Montgomery
- Member, Alabama State Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar