The information provided below on Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- 600 Dexter Avenue, Room S-106
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- MA, Finance/Money/Banking, Wharton School of Finance, University of Pennsylvania, 1973
- BA, Economics, Stanford University, 1971
Known political history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- Treasurer, State of Alabama, 2010-2019, 2021-present
- Financial Consultant, State of Alabama
Known professional history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, Banking Committee, National Association of State Treasurers, present
- Deputy Finance Director, Alabama Department of Finance, State of Alabama, 2009-2010
- Financial Advisor, Alabama Public School and College Authority, 2008-2009
- Executive Vice President, Risk Management, Colonial BancGroup, 1985-2007
- Senior Vice President, Finance, Coral Petroleum Incorporated, 1980-1985
- Vice President, Natural Resources, Crocker National Bank, 1978-1980
- Senior Account Officer, National Association, Citibank, 1973-1978
- Financial Analyst, Federal Home Loan Bank Board, 1972
Known organizational history for Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, National Association of State Treasurers, present
- Member, Executive Board, College Savings Plans Network's (CSPN), present
- President, Young Boozer Family Foundation, 1988-present
- Board Chair, Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Board Member, Central Alabama Community Foundation
- Board Member, Montgomery Academy Foundation
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Former Board Member, Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
- Former Board Member/Chair, Alumni Association, Stanford University
- Former Board Member/President, Resurrection Catholic Missions
- Former Board Member/President, Rotary Club of Montgomery
- Former Board Member/Vice Chair, Montgomery Area Business Committee for the Arts
- Former Member, Board, Stanford Associates
- Member, Board of Trustees, Stanford University
- Vestry Member, Church of the Ascension
Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Young Boozer from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Young Boozer? Do you have an opinion on Young Boozer? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Kay Ivey Makes Gambling Study Group Official||02/14/2020|