- State Representative - District 3
- Official Email Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 435
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Graduated, Business Management, University of North Alabama, 2004-2006
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 3, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 3, 2018
- Owner, Gold, Guns, and Guitars, Incorporated, 2015-present
- Co-Founder, Infinity College Textbooks
- Member, Republican Steering Committee, present
- Regional Vice Chair, Alabama Republican Party, 2017
- District Vice-Chair, Alabama State Republican Party Executive Committee, 2015
- Member, Alabama State Republican Party Executive Committee, 2014
- Member, Republican Executive Committee, 2010
Muscle Shoals, city bd. of ed., membs. election from city at large., qualifications, terms, comp., filling vacancies, referendum
Local legislation, publication or posting of notice, advertisement of local bills on the Internet, Section 106 (Section 106, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), am'd., const. amend.
Public notices and legal notices, to provide for electronic publication through state-sanctioned public notice website, Legal Notice Savings and Modernization Act, Secs. 6-8-64, 17-4-1 am'd.
Motor vehicles, James Hooper Headlight Safety Act, recovery of damages in a negligence action further provided, Sec. 32-5-240 am'd.
Condominiums and attached housing, property insurance at 150 percent of actual value required and liability insurance covering common areas, required
Campaign debt, require reporting of if contributions accepted to pay off, Secs. 17-5-2, 17-5-7, 17-5-8, 17-5-9 am'd.
Colbert Co., churches, deadly physical force, use in self-defense or defense of others, const. amend.
Legislature, term limits of three terms plus two years in each house provided, prior service not counted, const. amend.
Lauderdale Co., Judicial Commission, created to nominate to the Gov., persons to fill vacancies for circuit or district court judges, Amendment No. 819 and 918 (Section 4.10, Lauderdale Co., Local Constitutional Amendment, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
Taxation, St. Vincent de Paul Thirft Store, exempted from state, county, and municipal sales and use taxes
Criminal code, offenses against public order, firearms, concealed pistols, concealed carry permit, constitutional carry, pistol permits, Secs. 9-11-304, 13A-11-52, 13A-11-71, 13A-11-73, 13A-11-74 repealed; Secs. 13A-11-7, 13A-11-50, 13A-11-55, 13A-11-61.2, 13A-11-62, 13A-11-75, 13A-11-85, 13A-11-90 am'd.
Animals, cruelty to dogs and cats, shelter defined, Sec. 13A-11-240 am'd.
Protect Alabama Small Businesses Act, regulation of franchisers and representatives in effort to prevent fraud, unfair business practices and abuses on franchisees, penalties
No Sponsored Bills