- State Representative - District 6
- Official Email Missing
- Location: Harvest, AL - Madison County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 401-C
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Attended, Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 6, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 6, 2018
- Senior Vice President/Madison County Executive, First National Bank, 2008-present
- Vice President, First American Bank, 1996-2008
- Board Member, Athens State University Foundation Board, present
- Member, Huntsville Rotary Club, present
- Member, Madison County Board of Education, present
- Board Member, The Schools Foundation
- Member, Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association
- Member, Ardmore Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Athens Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Commitee of 100
- Participant, Focus 35
- Volunteer, Elkwood Village
Madison Co., building permit fee, levy and disbursement further provided
Campaign finance reports, electronic filing with Secretary of State required, Secs. 17-5-4, 17-5-5, 17-5-8, 17-5-9, 17-5-10, 17-5-11, 17-5-19.1, 17-5-19.2 am'd.
Wallace-Folsom Savings Investment Plan Act, ACES Program, name of and name of Admin Fund and savings accounts changed to AL Comprehensive Education Savings Program, definitions clarified, Secs. 16-33C-3, 16-33C-10 am'd.
Conservation and Natural Resources Dept., disabled veteran lfietime hunting and fishing licenses, fees, disposition, Sec. 9-11-65.3 added.
County boards of education, members, term of office from six to four years, Sec. 16-8-2 am'd.
Huntsville, ad valorem taxes, for public schools modified to apply citywide in Madison, Limestone, and Morgan Counties at same rate
Polygraph Examiners Board, increase fees for application, original license, and license renewal, Sec. 34-25-26 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills