- 11 South Union Street, Suite 538-A
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Graduated, Auburn University, 1970
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 37, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 37, 2014-present
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 37, 2010
- Former Teacher, Woodland High School
- Former Teacher and Administrator, New Hope Christian School
- Graduate Assistant, Auburn Department of History
- Lay Leader, Sunday School Teacher, and Member, Bear Creek Methodist Church, present
- Republican Chair, Alabama Third Congressional District, present
- Alabama Presidental Elector, Electoral College, 2000, 2012
- Board Member and President, Randolph County Partners in Education
- Chair, Alabama Statewide Health Coordinating Council
- Member, Southern Union State Community College President's Selection Committee
- President, Woodland Little League
- Secretary and Chair, Randolph County Republican Party
No Sponsored Bills
Candidates, may file Statement of Economic Interests up to five days after qualifying to run, Sec. 36-25-15 am'd.
Absentee elections, period for which absentee election manager may be compensated revised, Sec. 17-11-14 am'd.
Elections, Boards of Registrars, Chambers Co., working days increased to 180 days, Sec. 17-3-8 am'd.
Randolph Co., tobacco tax, collection and distrib. altered, Act 2003-213, 2003 Reg. Sess. am'd.
Television service providers, urged to provide Alabama citizens with access to programming that originates in Alabama
Vern Gosdin Highway, portion of Highway 48, named
Lanett High School Football Team, commended
Education, teachers, time increased for public K-12 teachers to give notice of terminating employment from 5 to 30 days, requirement for postsecondary education employees deleted, Sec. 16-24C-11 am'd.