- State Representative - District 105
- Official Email Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 417-I
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- MA, Strategic Communication, National University, 2015-2018
- BS, History and Political Science, Troy State University, 1989-1992
- Graduated, Military Public Affairs and Public-Affairs broadcast Journalism, Department of Defense Information School at Fort Meada
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 105, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 105, 2018
- Candidate, Alabama State Public Service Commissioner, 2012
- Candidate, Alabama State Public Service Commissioner, 2010
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 2002
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 1998
- Adjunct Lecturer, Spring Hill College, 2018-present
- Chief Executive Officer, Active Shooter Defense Training, Limited Liability Company, 2017-present
- Director of Public Relations, Volkert, Incorporated, 2015-2016
- President, EH Brown and Company, 2013-2015
- Program Manager for Public Affairs, Watch Officer, and Intelligence, North American Treaty Organization (NATO) and United States Forces in Afghanistan, SOSi International, 2010-2013
- Program Manager for Southern Region, Proctor Environmental Engineering, 2011-2012
- President and Commericial Broker, EH Brown, Limited Liability Company, 2005-2010
- Public Affairs, United States Army/United States National Guard, 2001-2009
- President of Public Relations and Governmental Affairs, Strategic Communications, 1997-2005
- Interim Executive Director and Spokesperson, Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch, 1996-1998
- Legislative Assistant, Alabama State House of Representatives, Speaker's Office, 1994-1996
- Governmental Affairs, Business Council of Alabama, 1993-1994
- Communications and Field Director, Terry Everett for Congress, 1992
- Served, Alabama Army National Guard
- Former State Chairman, Make A Wish Foundation of Alabama Board, 2001-2002
- Member, Public Relations Society of America
- Member, Public Relations Council of Alabama
- Member, Partners for Environmental Progress Board
- Member, Southern Public Relations Federation
- Member, Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Member, Alabama Press Association
- Member, Mobile Bay National Estuary Program Board
No Sponsored Bills
Beer suppliers and wholesalers, regulation of contracts governing, revised, Sec. 28-9-5.1 added; Sec. 28-9-4 am'd.
Insurance, Dept. of Insurance, Strengthen Alabama Homes Program, to maintain confidential documents, materials, and other information submitted by property owners, Sec. 27-31E-3 am'd.
Structural pest control work, providers of pest control work must give notice before raising prices on consumer's contracts
Homeowner's Insurance, companies writing to offer fortified bronze roof endorsement upgrading home to fortified standard when roof damage requires roof to be replaced, Sec. 27-31D-4 added.
Bail, in criminal cases, Section 16, Constitution of Alabama of 1901, am'd, const. amend.
Mobile Co., roads, unimproved, acceptance by county, Act 87-663, 1987 Reg. Sess., am'd.
Entertainment districts, Dauphin Island in Mobile Co., authorize the governing body of the town to establish three entertainment districts, Sec. 28-3A-17.1 am'd.
Oysters, recreational permit by Dept. of Public Health, requirement for contact for health notices, income tax credit
Insurance, Commissioner of Insurance authorized to create educational and informational programs, hurricanes and nonhurricane wind and hail added to list of perils insurers required to provide in writing homeowners insurance, Secs. 27-2-7, 27-22-21 am'd.
Sales and use tax, exemption for items used in harvesting and processing commercial seafood, Sec. 40-23-4 am'd.
Mobile Co., tobacco taxes levied by local law or by county, procedure for collection, enforcement
No Sponsored Bills