- State Representative - District 30
- Email Missing
Craig Lipscomb Info
- Location: Gadsden, AL - Etowah County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 526-D
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- BArch, General and Urban Architecture/Master Planning, Auburn University, 1996-2000
- Attended, Gadsden State Community College
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 30, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 30, 2018
- Principal Architect, B. Craig Lipscomb Architect, 2010-present
- Attendee, Harvestfield Church, present
- Former Member, Etowah County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member, Gadsden Museum of Art Board
- Former Member, United Way of Etowah County Board
- Former President, Gadsden Symphony Orchestra
- Member, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Member, Auburn Alumni Association
- Member, Gadsden Kiwanis Club
- Member, Kiwanis International
- Member, Greater Gadsden Homebuilders Association
- Member, American Institute of Architects
Taxation; income tax exemption for automobile tire manufacturers under certain conditions.
Legislative chambers, house clerk and senate secretary authorized to sell chair or desk to legislative member for personal use, Sec. 29-1-23.1 added
Credit Unions, financial institution excise tax, taxable income, calculation, reserve for losses deleted, assessment and refunds further provided for tax years prior to 1-1-2020, Act 2019-284, 2019 Reg. Sess., am'd; Sec. 40-16-1.3 am'd.
Income tax credit, created for in-state automobile manufacturers and in-state aviation manufacturers
Drivers's licenses, law enforcement agency, authorize a person to provide documentation of an autism spectrum disorder, Sec. 41-27-11 am'd.
Motor vehicles, distinctive license plates, provide for "person with autism" motor vehicle plate
Landscape Architects, Board of Examiners of, increase maximum fine from $250 to $2,500 per violation against a licensee, license application fee increased, Secs. 34-17-5, 34-17-25 am'd.
Telemarketers and telephone solicitations, knowing display of misleading caller identification information prohibited, Secs. 8-19A-3, 8-19C-5, 8-19C-11 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills