Known educational history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Certification, Critical Thinking, Creating an Action Agenda, Non-Profit and Public Organizational Management, eCornel, 2005-2007
- Certification, Executive Coaching, Center for Creative Leadership, 2005
- Masters, Special Education, Coppin State University, 1984-1986
- Bachelors, Human Services, Antioch University, 1982-1984
- Attended, Biology, Morgan State University`, 1967-1971
- Certification, Fundraising Management, Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis
Known political history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 96, 2018
Known professional history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Various Positions, Young Men's Christian Association, 1986-2012
- Science Teacher, Baltimore City Public School, 1972-1986
Known organizational history for Maurice Horsey from Daphne, AL.
- Member, Ruff Wilson Youth Center Board, present
- Member, Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church, present
- President, Austin Brook and Parks Property Owners Association, present
- Executive Director, Force for Health Foundation, 2014-2016
- Vice President, Holy Bible Foundation Ministries, 1982-present
- Member, Sister Cities Organization