Known educational history for Tom Holmes from Mobile, AL.
- MPA, Public Administration, Jacksonville State University, 1973-1975
- BA, Political Science, University of Mobile, 1963-1967
Known political history for Tom Holmes from Mobile, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Board of Education, District 1, 2020
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 35, 2018
- Member, Mobile County Democratic Executive Committee, 2017-2018
Known professional history for Tom Holmes from Mobile, AL.
- Executive Director, The Arc of Alabama, 2001-2014
- Chief of Science and Technology Section, Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs, 1996-2001
- Planning/Economic Devopment Specialist, Alabama Department Economic/Community Affairs, 1979-1996
- Area Agency on Aging Director, Birmingham Regional Planning Commission, 1975-1979
- Former Employee, Mobile County Probate Court
- Former Personnel Development Specialist, Anniston and Area Agency on Aging
- Former Teacher, Dunbar Junior High School
- Former Teacher, Murphy High School
- Served, United States Navy
Known organizational history for Tom Holmes from Mobile, AL.
- Member, Cottage Hill Civitan Club, Mobile, 2018
- Chair, Public Policy Committee, The Arc of Alabama, 2014-2017
- Vestry Member/Junior Warden, Trinity Episcopal Church, Mobile, 2016-present
- Member, The Arc of The United States Policy and Positions Committee, 2015-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Mobile Arc, 2014-present
- Member, Boy Scouts of America, Mobile Area Council Troop 3 Committee, 2014-present
- Parent Advocate Member, Alabama Council on Developmental Disabilities, 2014-present
- Member, Boy Scouts of America, Tukabatchee Area Council Executive Board, 1986-2014
- Life Member, Nationa Eagle Scout Association, Boy Scouts of America, 1980-present
- Life Member, Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity, 1968-present