The information provided below on Alisa Kelli Wise from Geneva, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Alisa Kelli Wise from Geneva, AL.
- 300 Dexter Avenue
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Alisa Kelli Wise from Geneva, AL.
- MA, Public Administration, Auburn University, Montgomery, 2000
- JD, Jones School of Law, 1994
- BS, Biology/Nursing, Auburn University, 1985
Known professional history for Alisa Kelli Wise from Geneva, AL.
- Presiding Judge, Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals, 2008-2011
- Associate Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, 2010-present
- Judge, Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals, 2000-2008
- Attorney, John Taber & Associates
- Attorney, Pittman, Pittman, Carwie & Fuquay
- Employee, Procter and Gamble
- Former Staff, Governor's Legislative Office, James Administration
- Legal Counsel, ProStaff HRM, Incorporated
- Staff Attorney, Alabama Supreme Court
- Staff Attorney, Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals
Known congressional history for Alisa Kelli Wise from Geneva, AL.
- Member, Advisory Committee on Criminal Procedure, Alabama Law Institute, present
- Member, Criminal Code Committee, Alabama Law Institute, present
Known organizational history for Alisa Kelli Wise from Geneva, AL.
- Board of Directors Member, Hands On River Region, present
- Board of Directors Member, Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts, present
- Member, Montgomery Junior League, present
- Member, Saint James United Methodist Church, present
- Member, Board of Directors, Distinguished Young Women of Alabama, present
- Member, Board of Directors, Max Federal Credit Union, present
- Member, Associate Board, Family Sunshine Center, present
- Member, Alabama Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Task Force, 2003, 2006
- Member, The Federalist Society
- Former Ambassador, Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member, Young Republicans
- Former Member, Montgomery Symphony League
- Former Member, Envision 2020 Riverfront Development Task Force
- Former Member, Camellia Garden Club
- Former Member, Leadership Council of the Stennis Center for Public Service
- Former Member, Women in Missions Board of Directors
- Former Member, Alabama Wildlife Federation
- Former Member, Advisory Board, Auburn University-Montgomery School of Public Administration
- Former Member, Alabama State Bar Association
- Former President, Capital City Republican Women
- Member, State Bar Criminal Law Section Task Force
The below links are relevant to Alisa Kelli Wise from Geneva, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Alisa Kelli Wise? Do you have an opinion on Alisa Kelli Wise? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Alisa Kelli Wise.|