The information provided below on Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL.
- 300 Dexter Avenue
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email: email@example.com
Known educational history for Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL.
- Graduated, Samford University Cumberland School of Law, 1993
- Graduated, Auburn University
Known political history for Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL.
- Candidate, Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, Place 2, 2020
- Candidate, Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, Place 1, 2018
Known professional history for Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL.
- Associate Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, Place 2, 2018-present
- Appointed by Governor Kay Ivey, Associate Justice, Alabama Supreme Court, January 22nd, 2018
- Circuit Judge, 20th Judicial Circuit, Alabama, 2009-2018
- District Judge, Houston County, Alabama, 2001-2009
- Faculty Member, Alabama Judicial College
- Former Assistant District Attorney, 20th Judicial Circuit, Alabama
Known organizational history for Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL.
- Member/Sunday School Teacher/Deacon/Church Trustee, First Baptist Church of Dothan, present
- Former Member, Rules of Civil Procedure, Alabama Supreme Court Advisory Committee
- Former Member, American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Southeast Alabama Child Advocacy Center
- Former Member, Weighted Caseload Committee, Alabama Supreme Court
- Former Member, Judicial Reallocation Task Force, Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice
- Former Member, Statewide Committee on Drug Courts, Alabama Supreme Court
- Member, Circuit Judges Education Committee
Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Brad Mendheim from Dothan, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Brad Mendheim? Do you have an opinion on Brad Mendheim? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Business Council of Alabama Makes 2020 Judicial Endorsements||12/16/2019|
|Tommy Tuberville Endorsed by Alabama Farmers Federation||09/26/2019|