Houston County is a county located in the state of Alabama. Dothan, AL is the county seat. As of 2020, the county's population is 107,202, an increase of 1.25% from 2019.
Houston County is home to 12 municipalities which combine for a total population of 85,536.
|Taylor||2,262||Billy M. Snell, Jr.|
|Rehobeth||1,791||Joe P. Collins|
- Sheriff: Donald Valenza - Republican
- Probate Judge: Patrick H. Davenport - Republican
- Commission Chairman: Mark S. Culver - Republican
- Commissioner District District 1: James Curtis Harvey Jr. - Democrat
- Commissioner District District 2: Doug Sinquefield - Republican
- Commissioner District District 3: Ricky M. Herring - Republican
- Commissioner District District 4: Brandon Shoupe - Republican
Other Elected Officials
- Coroner: Robert Byrd - Republican