We do not have an introduction for Chip Brown. If you would like to see Chip Brown's introduction appear here, please reach out to Chip Brown. Are you Chip Brown? Fill out our form here.
Known contact information for Chip Brown from Mobile, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 524-FMontgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Phone: 334-261-0447
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Chip Brown from Mobile, AL.
- MA, Strategic Communication, National University, 2015-2018
- BS, History and Political Science, Troy State University, 1989-1992
- Graduated, Military Public Affairs and Public-Affairs Broadcast Journalism, Department of Defense Information School at Fort Meada
Known political history for Chip Brown from Mobile, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 105, 2018, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 105, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Public Service Commissioner, 2012
- Candidate, Alabama State Public Service Commissioner, 2010
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 2002
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 1998
Known professional history for Chip Brown from Mobile, AL.
- Commercial Real Estate Advisor, Stirling Properties, 2021-present
- Adjunct Lecturer, Spring Hill College, 2018-present
- Chief Executive Officer, Active Shooter Defense Training, Limited Liability Company, 2017-present
- Director of Public Relations, Volkert, Incorporated, 2015-2016
- President, EH Brown and Company, 2013-2015
- Program Manager for Public Affairs, Watch Officer, and Intelligence, North American Treaty Organization (NATO) and United States Forces in Afghanistan, SOSi International, 2010-2013
- Program Manager for Southern Region, Proctor Environmental Engineering, 2011-2012
- President and Commericial Broker, EH Brown, Limited Liability Company, 2005-2010
- Public Affairs, United States Army/United States National Guard, 2001-2009
- President of Public Relations and Governmental Affairs, Strategic Communications, 1997-2005
- Interim Executive Director and Spokesperson, Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch, 1996-1998
- Legislative Assistant, Alabama State House of Representatives, Speaker's Office, 1994-1996
- Governmental Affairs, Business Council of Alabama, 1993-1994
- Communications and Field Director, Terry Everett for Congress, 1992
- Served, Alabama Army National Guard
Known organizational history for Chip Brown from Mobile, AL.
- Former State Chairman, Make A Wish Foundation of Alabama Board, 2001-2002
- Member, Public Relations Society of America
- Member, Public Relations Council of Alabama
- Member, Partners for Environmental Progress Board
- Member, Southern Public Relations Federation
- Member, Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Member, Alabama Press Association
- Member, Mobile Bay National Estuary Program Board
Chip Brown from Mobile, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Chip Brown has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Chip Brown from Mobile, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Chip Brown? Do you have an opinion on Chip Brown? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Dauphin Island Could Soon Have Entertainment Districts||03/20/2019|