Known educational history for Daniel Sparkman from Montgomery, AL.
- BA, Communication, Journalism & Political Science, University of Alabama, 2010-2013
- Attending, Auburn University
Known political history for Daniel Sparkman from Montgomery, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 74, 2019
Known professional history for Daniel Sparkman from Montgomery, AL.
- Press Secretary, Office of Governor, Alabama, 2017-2019
- Deputy Press Secretary/Digital Media Director, Office of Governor, Alabama, 2016-2017
- Digital Media Coordinator, Office of Governor, Alabama, 2014-2016
- Anchor/Producer, WVUA-TV, 2010-2014
- News Producer, WSFA 12 News, 2007-2009
- On-Air Host, Cumulus Broadcasting, 2007-2009
- Assignment Editor/Internet Producer, WSFA 12 News, 2006-2007
- Promotions Manager/Reporter, WFRZ-TV, 2006-2007
- Customer Service Representative, Arvest Bank, 2005-2006
- Photo Journalist, ABC 40/29, 2005
- Production Technician, WSFA 12 News, 2003-2004
Known organizational history for Daniel Sparkman from Montgomery, AL.
- Advisory Team Member, Mary Ellen's Hearth, present
- Member, First United Methodist Church, Montgomery, Alabama, present
- Member, National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, 2012-present
- Member, Society of Professional Journalists, 2010-present
Daniel Sparkman from Montgomery, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Daniel Sparkman from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Daniel Sparkman? Do you have an opinion on Daniel Sparkman? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Charlotte Meadows, Michael Fritz In Runoff For District 74 GOP Nomination||06/12/2019|