Known educational history for David Putman from Vestavia Hills, AL.
- JD, Law, Birmingham School of Law, 1979-1982
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1962-1967
- Graduated, Officer Candidate School
Known political history for David Putman from Vestavia Hills, AL.
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Alabama, District 6, 2016
Known professional history for David Putman from Vestavia Hills, AL.
- Assistant Plant Manager/Manager of Labor Relations/Assistant to the Executive Vice President/General Manager for Fuel Services, Alabama Power and Southern Company, retired
- Owner, Putman Consulting Services, present
- First Lieutenant, United States Army
Known organizational history for David Putman from Vestavia Hills, AL.
- Founder, Homewood Soccer Club
- Member, Our Lady of Sorrows Church
- Member, Shades Valley Rotary
David Putman from Vestavia Hills, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to David Putman from Vestavia Hills, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you David Putman? Do you have an opinion on David Putman? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on David Putman.|