The information provided below on Frank McDaniel from Albertville, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Frank McDaniel from Albertville, AL.
- BS, Business Administration, Auburn University, 1959
Known political history for Frank McDaniel from Albertville, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 1990-2010
Known professional history for Frank McDaniel from Albertville, AL.
- President, McDaniel Tom's Sales, 1973-2000
- Salesman/Sales Manager, Burroughs Corporation, 1959-1973
- Officer, Airman, Alabama Air National Guard, 1959-1967
- United States Air Force Reserve, 1959-1967
- Unites States Air Force, 1961-1962
Known congressional history for Frank McDaniel from Albertville, AL.
- Chair, Alabama Regional Land Commission, 1997-2002
- Joint State Park Committee, 1991-present
- Chair, Revolving Loan Policy Committee, Alabama Regional Councils
- Chair, Business License Study Commission
- Member, Alabama Commerce Commission
- Vice Chair, Committee on Commerce and Economic Development, Southern Legislative Conference
Known organizational history for Frank McDaniel from Albertville, AL.
- Co-Founder, Marshall County Community Corrections Program, 1993-2002
- Former President, Albertville Rotary Club, 1975-2002
- Former President, Albertville Chamber of Commerce, 1974-2002
- Experience, Marshall County Attention Home Board
- Experience, Snead College Advisory Board
- Former Member, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank Advisory Board
- Former Member, Tom's Foods National Distributors Council
- Former Member, Tennessee Valley Family Services Board
- Former President, Evans Elementary School Parent Teacher Association
- Former President, Albertville Rotary Club
- Member/Board of Directors, Regions Bank
- Past Member, Legion of Honor for Burroughs Corporation
- Trustee/Former Chair of Deacons/Deacon, First Baptist Church in Albertville
- Marshall Co., circuit and district judges, nonpartisan election
- Judges, circuit and district court, nonpartisan election, Legislature may provide by local law
- Game and fish, yellow perch raised in farm ponds, excluded from sale prohibition, Sec. 9-11-84 am'd.
- Health, smoking prohibited in enclosed public places, places of employment, private clubs, enclosed residential facilities, outdoor areas, exceptions, posting of signs, enforcement by State Board of Health, fines, Smokefree Air Act, Secs. 22-15A-1 to 22-15A-10, inclusive, repealed
- Chemical endangerment of exposing a child to an environment in which contolled substances are produced or distributed, crime of, children, exposure to controlled substances by mother, to include child in utero, venue established, presumption of guilt created by positive drug test at time of birth, Sec. 26-15-3.2 am'd.
- Marshall Co., circuit and district judges, nonpartisan election, const. amend.
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, over-the-counter products, sales further regulated, on-line electronic verification system operated by Criminal Justice Information Center, penalties, Drug Abuse Task Force, established, members, Sec. 20-2-190 am'd.; Act 2009-283, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation, Inc., exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
- Criminal homicide, common law doctrine requiring death to occur within one year and a day abolished, Sec. 13A-3-4 added
- Municipalities, municipal courts, court costs for jails, distrib. for municipal jails, Sec. 11-47-7.1 am'd.
- Child custody, parent deployed in military service outside of state, not construed to waive any rights or protections with regard to custody of or visitation with the deployed parent's child or children, exception (2010-20334)
- Saltwater pier fishing licenses, nonresident license provided for, expiration date altered for public fishing pier license and saltwater pier fishing license, Sec. 9-11-56.3 am'd.
- Employment Security Enhancement Fund, special assessment, expiration date extended to 2011, extended unemployment compensation benefits paid with federal funds further provided for, Secs. 25-4-40.1, 25-4-54, 25-4-75 am'd.
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- Boilers and pressure vessels, inspection by Labor Department further provided for, written warnings and civil penalties, fees, inspection of operations, criminal penalties, immunity, Secs. 25-12-8, 25-12-10, 25-12-11, 25-12-14, 25-12-17 am'd.
- Public education employees and law enforcement officers, offenses committed in the line of duty, arrest warrants, procedures for arrest
- State of Alabama, counties and municipalities prohibited from issuing business licenses without proof of citizenship or legal status in United States
- Greenhouse gas emissions, state agency prohibited from adopting or enforcing a state or regional program to limit or regulate motor vehicle fuel economy or from implementing a cap and trade program without legislative authorization
- Federal law enforcement officers, permission of sheriff or Attorney General required before conducting arrest or search and seizure, district attorney required to prosecute violations, supremacy of sheriff as chief law enforcement officer of county declared
- Tennessee Valley Authority, payments in-lieu-of-taxes, redistribution of the payments to dry counties and municipalities under existing law to counties served by TVA, certain increases in liquor tax receipts distributed to dry counties and municipalities, Sec. 40-28-2 am'd.
The below links are relevant to Frank McDaniel from Albertville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Frank McDaniel? Do you have an opinion on Frank McDaniel? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Frank McDaniel.|