The information provided below on Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL.
- 300 Dexter Avenue
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL.
- LLM, Judicial Process, University of Virginia School of Law, 2004
- JD, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 1982
- BS, Chemistry, Auburn University, 1979
Known political history for Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL.
- Candidate, Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, Place 1, 2020
Known professional history for Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL.
- Associate Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, Place 1, 2009-present
- Chief Judge, Alabama Court of the Judiciary, 2007-2009
- Judge, Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals, 2000-2009
- Senior Staff Attorney, Supreme Court Associate Justice James Gorman Houston, Junior, 1985-2000
- Staff Attorney, Supreme Court Associate Justice Janie L. Shores, 1984
Known organizational history for Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL.
- Member, Alabama Bar Association, 1982-present
- Member, Alabama Pattern Jury Instructions Committee-Criminal
- Member, Advisory Committee on Criminal Procedure
- Member, Chief Justice's Commission on Professionalism
- Member, Frazer Memorial United Methodist Church
- Member, Committee on Archives and History, Alabama State Bar
- Member, Judicial Liaison Committee, Alabama State Bar
Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Greg Shaw from Auburn, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Greg Shaw? Do you have an opinion on Greg Shaw? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Business Council of Alabama Makes 2020 Judicial Endorsements||12/16/2019|