The Business Council of Alabama has endorsed five statewide judicial candidates who are running for election in 2020. The endorsement came from the board of directors for ProgressPAC, which is the political action committee for the BCA.
- Greg Shaw (R) – 2020 Alabama Supreme Court Place 1 Election
- Brad Mendheim (R) – 2020 Alabama Supreme Court Place 2 Election
- Beth Kellum (R) – 2020 Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals Place 2 Election
- Mary Windom (R) – 2020 Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals Place 1 Election
- Bill Thompson (R) – 2020 Alabama Court of Civil Appeals Place 1 Election
“All of these candidates have proven track records of being fair and impartial while serving on the bench,” said ProgressPAC Chairman John Mazyck, of The Frazer Lanier Company, Inc. in Montgomery. “Their commitment to the rule of law and conservative judicial philosophy made the decision to endorse an easy one.”
No Democrats are running against any of the five candidates endorsed by the BCA.
Latest posts by Brent Wilson
- Hidden Gem, Filmed Entirely In Alabama About Human Trafficking, Receives Positive Feedback Across Country - January 21, 2020
- Terri Sewell Announces Over $10 Million In Federal Grants To Fight Homelessness - January 21, 2020
- Jessica Taylor Takes Aim At ‘Squad’ In First TV Ad - January 21, 2020