The information provided below on Jack Page from Gadsden, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
- Motor vehicles, mandatory liability insurance, registration reinstatement fees and proof of insurance, payment to circuit clerk or Administrative Office of Courts, distrib., Sec. 32-7A-9 am'd.
- Etowah Co., monies received by county commission from U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to be paid into Sheriff's Law Enforcement Fund, retroactive effect
- Etowah Co., solicitor's fee equal to fee for Fair Trial Tax Fund, distrib., additional court costs levied, distrib., effective on adoption of const. amend.
- Residency, declaration by persons outside the state on military duty, mission assignment, etc., filing with judge of probate, not effective for election purposes
- Juvenile probation officers, employed by state and employed by certain counties, salary reduction consistent based on Administrative Office of Courts, Sec. 12-5A-5 am'd.
- Murder, no statute of limitations for damages, Sec. 6-2-31 am'd.
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, over-the-counter products, sales further regulated, on-line electronic verification system operated by Criminal Justice Information Center, penalties, Drug Abuse Task Force, established, members, Sec. 20-2-190 am'd.; Act 2009-283, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Municipalities, elected officials, mayor and council members, attendance at meetings, removal from office for missed meeting under certain conditions, exception for military service, reinstatement
- Etowah Co., board of education, election, legislative delegation authorized to establish and reapportion districts, Atalla and Gadsden excepted, const. amend.
- Prescription legend drugs, donation of drugs by hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or hospices to charitable pharmacies, authorized, physicians' samples authorized to be donated and transferred to charitable clinics and pharmacies, Secs. 20-3-2, 20-3-3 am'd.
- Supreme Court and courts of appeals, court costs increased, filing fees decreased, distrib. of increased court costs for Supreme Court Law Library, Sec. 12-2-159 am'd.
- Etowah Co., sales and use tax, portion of proceeds distributed to capital projects, use for salary of certified personnel of school systems and Gadsden State Community College authorized during proration, Act 95-284, 1995 Reg. Sess.; Act 2009-302, 2009 Reg. Sess.; Act 2009-591, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Etowah Co., elected officials authorized to participate in Employees' Retirement System in lieu of supernumerary program, const. amend.
- Motor vehicles, distinctive license tags, new categories for members and former members of U. S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marines, established, fees, designs by Veterans' Affairs Department
- Veterans, honorably discharged who served in Vietnam War and who did not receive high school diploma due to service, may receive diploma, requirements specified, State Board of Education to develop criteria and guidelines, Sec. 16-1-37 am'd.
- Short-barreled rifles or short-barreled shotguns, possession, sale, receipt, obtaining, or use, in violation of federal law, prohibited, exceptions, penalties, Sec. 13A-11-63 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Jack Page from Gadsden, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Jack Page? Do you have an opinion on Jack Page? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Jack Page.|