Dr. Mark Shirey is a successful businessman, a loving father, and a strong lifelong conservative republican tired of seeing the same old same old happening in Montgomery.
He is a native of Dekalb County but moved to Mobile over two decades ago with his wife where together they raised a daughter and operated a successful single Doctor Optometry practice in West Mobile for the past 20 years.
Dr. Shirey is a graduate of the University of Alabama Birmingham with a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology. He received his Doctorate of Optometry from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN. Over the years, Dr. Shirey has received numerous awards and recognitions in Optometry.
For the past 20 years, he has provided his community and patients with access to quality eye care. As an optometrist he understands the importance of service and care to others. He has always been an active member in Republican politics. As the past president of the Alabama Optometric Association, he worked closely with leaders in the state and helped write legislation that provides greater access to eye care for all Alabamians.
He is running to represent the people of District 100 to make sure their voice is heard. As a leader in his community, a successful businessman, former president of the Alabama Optometric Association, and a leader in the American Optometric Association, he understands what it takes to get things done and to serve the people.
Known contact information for Mark Shirey from Mobile, AL.
- Campaign Email: email@example.com
Known educational history for Mark Shirey from Mobile, AL.
- Doctorate of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry, 1996-2000
- BS, Microbiology Medical Technology, The University of Alabama, 1984-1988
Known political history for Mark Shirey from Mobile, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 100, 2022
Known professional history for Mark Shirey from Mobile, AL.
- Chief Executive Officer, Southern Vision Care, 2005-present
- Microbiologist - Medical Technologist (MT) American Society of Clinical Pathology, Druid City Hospital Regional Medical Center, 1988-1998
Known organizational history for Mark Shirey from Mobile, AL.
- Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
- Former President, Alabama Optometric Association
- Member, Springhill Baptist Church
Mark Shirey from Mobile, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Mark Shirey from Mobile, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Mark Shirey? Do you have an opinion on Mark Shirey? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Mark Shirey.|