The information provided below on Myron Penn from Union Springs, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Myron Penn from Union Springs, AL.
- BA, University of Alabama
- JD, Cumberland School of Law
Known political history for Myron Penn from Union Springs, AL.
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, 2002-2010
Known professional history for Myron Penn from Union Springs, AL.
- Attorney, present
Known congressional history for Myron Penn from Union Springs, AL.
- Chair, Bullock County Commission
Known organizational history for Myron Penn from Union Springs, AL.
- Board of Directors, Bullock County Young Men's Christian Association, present
- Member, Bullock County Partners in Education, present
- Member, Alabama Bar Association, present
- Member, Union Springs Chamber of Commerce, present
- Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center Commission and the Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center, members, operation, powers, duties, fees, crime of misuse of ACJIC information established, Alabama Statistical Analysis Center established, background checks by licensing agencies, interstate exchange of criminal history information, ratification of compact, penalties, Secs. 41-9-590, 41-9-591, 41-9-592, 41-9-594, 41-9-597, 41-9-600, 41-9-601, 41-9-621, 41-9-622, 41-9-623, 41-9-630 am'd. (2010-20820)
- Restaurants, smoking prohibited in, Secs. 22-15A-3, 22-15A-5, 22-15A-6 am'd.
- Taxation, purchase of real property used as a residence, exempt from privilege or license tax or recording tax pursuant to Chapter 22, Title 40 of Code of Alabama 1975
- Alzheimer's Disease Task Force, established to assess the current and future impact of Alzheimer's disease in Alabama, members, duties, Mental Health Department to provide administrative support, report of findings to Governor and Legislature, termination date
- Motor vehicles, motorcycles, distinctive license tags, established for Breast Cancer Research, personalized, additional fee, portion distrib. to Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama, duties to Revenue Department
- Alabama Coal Mine Safety Law of 1975, state mining laws extensively revised to modernize and supplemented to comply with federal law to enhance mining safety, Secs. 25-9-31, 25-9-32, 25-9-217, 25-9-380, 25-9-400 to 25-9-407, inclusive, added; Secs. 25-9-7, 25-9-9, 25-9-20, 25-9-22, 25-9-24, 25-9-40, 25-9-60, 25-9-61, 25-9-67, 25-9-80, 25-9-81, 25-9-82, 25-9-83, 25-9-86, 25-9-88, 25-9-131, 25-9-132, 25-9-133, 25-9-210, 25-9-216, 25-9-273, 25-9-276, 25-9-277, 25-9-278, 25-9-279, 25-9-280, 25-9-282, 25-9-360, 25-9-361 am'd.; Secs. 25-9-87, 25-9-153 repealed
- Criminal sentencing, new voluntary sentencing standards adopted, effective October 1, 2010, Sec. 12-25-34.2 added
- University of Alabama, board of trustees, age requirement altered, Section 264 (Section 264, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), am'd., const. amend.
- Children, day care providers, leaving child unattended in a motor vehicle unless supervised by person of certain age prohibited, penalties determined by first, second, or subsequent conviction and whether child is injured or fatally injured, Amiyah White Unattended Children in Motor Vehicle Safety Act
- Habitual felony offender, alternative sentences for third felony conviction, mandatory penalty for fourth Class A felony conviction revised under certain circumstances, retroactive review for certain persons, Sec. 13A-5-9 am'd.
- Energy Policy, Permanent Joint Legislative Committee on, established, members, duties regarding state energy plan, subcommittees, reporting of recommendations to Legislature and Governor, Legislative Energy Policy Office, established
- Motor vehicles, text messaging while operating a motor vehicle on public street, road, or highway prohibited, penalties
- Teachers, principals, and education employees, State Superintendent of Education, revocation of education certificate or termination of employment required for conviction of felony or sex offense involving a child, regarding Teacher Tenure Law, Teacher Accountability Act, and Fair Dismissal Act, Secs. 16-24-8.1, 16-24B-3.1, 36-26-102.1 added; Sec. 16-23-5 am'd.
- Cockfighting, penalties increased, presence at cockfights, penalties, confiscation procedures, terms defined, reporting procedures, Secs. 13A-12-4.1, 13A-12-4.2 added; Sec. 13A-12-4 am'd.
- Campaign contributions, limited for candidates for Alabama Supreme Court, Court of Civil Appeals, Court of Criminal Appeals, circuit courts, district courts
The below links are relevant to Myron Penn from Union Springs, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Myron Penn? Do you have an opinion on Myron Penn? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Myron Penn.|