The information provided below on Seth Hammett from Andalusia, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Seth Hammett from Andalusia, AL.
- BS, Auburn University
- MBA, Auburn University
Known political history for Seth Hammett from Andalusia, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 1978-2010
- Former Speaker of the House, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known professional history for Seth Hammett from Andalusia, AL.
- Director, Economic Development, PowerSouth, present
- Director of Economic Development, Alabama Electric Cooperative, present
- Founder/President/Vice President, Wachovia (First National) Bank
- President Emeritus, Lurleen B. Wallace Community College, present
- Veteran, United States Air Force
- Vice President, Business Development, PowerSouth
Known congressional history for Seth Hammett from Andalusia, AL.
- Executive Committee, Council of State Governments, present
- Experience, Alabama Emergency Medical Service Education Commission
Known organizational history for Seth Hammett from Andalusia, AL.
- Board Member, Alabama Medical Scholarship Awards
- Board of Directors, SouthTrust Bank
- Board of Directors, State Legislative Leaders Foundation, present
- Chair, Andalusia Industrial Development Board
- Chair, Andalusia Historical Preservation Authority
- Executive Committee, National Conference of State Legislatures, present
- Executive Committee/Management Committee/Former Chair, Southern Legislative Conference, present
- Executive Committee/President-Elect, National Speakers Conference, present
- Member, First United Methodist Church of Andalusia
- Trustee, Andalusia Hospital
- Brewton, pretrial diversion program, established
- Escambia Co., county sales and use tax, manufacturing equipment and manufactured homes, exempt, prior actions of county commission ratified and confirmed, retroactive effect, Act 2004-325, 2004 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Escambia Co., court costs, in circuit, district, juvenile, and small claims courts, additional for law library and Judicial Administration Fund, Act 2007-343, 2007 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Gasoline tax, county commission authorized to levy additional, distrib. for county road and bridge projects, referendum
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Seth Hammett from Andalusia, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Seth Hammett? Do you have an opinion on Seth Hammett? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Seth Hammett.|