Wadsworth is the conservative Republican who has fought senseless higher taxes and corrupt politics in Montgomery.
Noted by the American Conservative Union as one of the consistent top conservative representatives in Montgomery, Wadsworth was also one of the first state officials to endorse and support Donald Trump for President in 2016. Wadsworth served as a delegate committed to Donald Trump to the Republican National Convention in 2016 and in 2020 and was elected as Elector by the Fourth Congressional District to cast your vote for Donald Trump.
"I've worked hard to bring new jobs and businesses to our communities in Walker and Winston counties, and we've been successful in bringing back our share of tax dollars," Wadsworth stated.
"Residents told me they wanted increased funding for our volunteer fire departments, and I found sources for those dollars. I was able to secure grants for the communities and schools in this district."
Wadsworth continued, "Specifically, I negotiated to get lighting at the Carbon Hill - Nauvoo exit on I-22. Similarly, I worked to have the State of Alabama take over Duncan Bridge on Smith Lake, and spend $5.7 million of state funds for its badly needed renovation."
Wadsworth established the Cordova Women’s Society and Carbon Hill Women’s Club, and a community college campus in Winston County.
Tim Wadsworth attended Walker College and the University of Alabama where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in accounting and Masters in Tax Accounting from the University of Alabama.
Tim went on to work in the tax department of Deloitte, Haskins, and Sells LLP, earning a CPA and in the tax department at Southern Natural Gas before earning his law degree at Cumberland School of Law in 1985.
Alabama House District 14 includes parts of Walker, Winston, Cullman and Jefferson counties.
The Republican Primary is set for May 24, 2022, and the General Election later in November. Tim thanks you for your support.
Known contact information for Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL.
Known educational history for Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL.
- Master's, Tax Accounting, University of Alabama, 1979
- BS, Accounting, University of Alabama, 1978
- JD, Samford University's Cumberland School of Law, 1976-1978
- Associate's, Walker College, 1973-1976
Known political history for Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 14, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 14, 2014-present
Known professional history for Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL.
- Attorney, Wadsworth Law Office, 1985-present
- Former Accountant, Southern Natural Gas, 1981-1982
- Accountant, Deloitte, Haskins, and Sells, Limited Liability Partnership, 1979-1981
Known congressional history for Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL.
- Former Member, Technology and Research Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Vice Chair, State Government Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL.
- Member, National Rifle Association, present
- Member, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Member, Alabama Accounting Society
Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Tim Wadsworth has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Tim Wadsworth from Arley, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Tim Wadsworth? Do you have an opinion on Tim Wadsworth? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Alabama, Where Good Bills Go to Get Lynched||03/05/2021|