The information provided below on Tom Parker from Montgomery, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Tom Parker from Montgomery, AL.
- 300 Dexter Avenue
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Tom Parker from Montgomery, AL.
- Attended, University of Sao Paulo School of Law
- Bachelor's, Dartmouth College
- JD, Vanderbilt University School of Law
Known political history for Tom Parker from Montgomery, AL.
- Chief Justice, Alabama State Supreme Court, 2019-present
Known professional history for Tom Parker from Montgomery, AL.
- Associate Justice, Alabama Supreme Court, 2004-2019
- Candidate, Alabama State Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, 2018
- Deputy Administrative Director of Courts, Alabama, 2001
- Former Assistant Attorney General, State of Alabama
- Former Partner, Parker & Kotouc, Professional Corporation
- Legal Adviser, Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore
Known organizational history for Tom Parker from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, Frazer Memorial United Methodist Church, present
- Director, Alabama Judicial College
- Founding Executive Director, Alabama Family Alliance
- Founding Executive Director, Alabama Family Advocates
The below links are relevant to Tom Parker from Montgomery, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Tom Parker? Do you have an opinion on Tom Parker? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Kay Ivey: State Of The State Address||02/04/2020|