The information provided below on Tommy Sherer from Jasper, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Tommy Sherer from Jasper, AL.
- BS, Music Education, Jacksonville State University
- EdS, Administration, University of Alabama - Birmingham
- MEd, Music Education, Samford University
Known political history for Tommy Sherer from Jasper, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 13, 2010
Known professional history for Tommy Sherer from Jasper, AL.
- Principal, Jasper City Schools, 1990-2002
- Public Relations Director, Jasper City Schools, 1988-1990
- Principal/Assistant Principal, Walker County School System, 1985-1988
- Teacher, 1971-1985
Known organizational history for Tommy Sherer from Jasper, AL.
- Member/Former President, Kiwanis Club, 1988-present
- Deacon, First Baptist Church of Jasper
- Experience, Mental Health Advisory Board
- Experience, Children's Policy Council
- Former Chair, Mental Health Association
- Member, Sons of the American Legion
- Member, Cattlemen's Association
- Infants, sudden unexplained infant death, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Team, established, duties, coordination of county officials, law enforcement, medical or emergency personnel, immunity, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Act
- Teachers, local boards of education required to notify teachers of reduction in compensation due to loss of supplemental position, Sec. 16-24-12 am'd.
- Walker Co., manufactured dwellings which are abandoned or unsafe, county commission authorized to declare a public nuisance under certain conditions, notice and hearing requirements, abatement procedures, civil actions authorized
- Walker Co., county commission, vacancies, filling by special election
- Walker Co., circuit court, court reporters, compensation increased, Act 433, 1973 Reg. Sess. repealed
- Walker Co., board of registrars, appointment of members by judge of probate, sheriff, and circuit clerk, const. amend.
- Walker Co., ad valorem tax, senior property tax appraisal, taxpayers 65 and older, assessed value of property frozen for principal residences of 10 years or more, const. amend.
- Walker Co., supernumerary sheriff program established, qualifications, duties, appointment, elections, compensation, retroactive operation, disability coverage
- Health benefit plans and prescription drugs, same copayment, coinsurance, deductible, and quantity limits within same employer group, drug changes
- Walker Co., occupational tax, levy prohibited, const. amend.
- Motor vehicles, handicapped parking placards, Revenue Commissioner authorized to require driver's license number or photo of person to whom issued on placard, sign designating handicapped parking place not required to include minimum fine, use of bollards authorized, municipality authorized to deputize persons for issuing tickets, Secs. 32-6-231, 32-6-233.1 am'd.
- Supernumerary ad valorem tax officials, cap on compensation increased, Sec. 40-6-3 am'd.
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, over-the-counter products, sales further regulated, on-line electronic verification system operated by Criminal Justice Information Center, penalties, Drug Abuse Task Force, established, members, Sec. 20-2-190 am'd.; Act 2009-283, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Municipalities, municipal courts, court costs for jails, distrib. for municipal jails, Sec. 11-47-7.1 am'd.
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Assault in the second degree, utility workers included as a protected class, utility worker defined, Sec. 13A-6-21 am'd.; Act 2009-586, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Vital statistics, fetal death of stillborn child, mother or father may request Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth, Brooklee Act, Sec. 22-9A-13 am'd.
- Civil action for damages against convicted drug dealers for death of individual, established
- Motor vehicles, distinctive license tags, new categories for members and former members of U. S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marines, established, fees, designs by Veterans' Affairs Department
- Appropriations, supplemental appropriation for fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, to Walker County School System for Oakman Elementary School and to Lee County School System for Wacoochee Junior High School
- Occupational tax, levy by county or municipality, prohibited, const. amend.
- Income tax, employer's deduction for health insurance premiums, compensation paid to qualifying employees for calculation of employer's deduction further provided for, Sec. 40-18-15.3 am'd.
- Surface Mining Commission, meeting days altered, fees, licenses and renewals, contracts with attorneys as hearing officers authorized, requirement for citations compelling attendance at hearings deleted if cessation order issued, Secs. 9-16-73, 9-16-74, 9-16-77, 9-16-78, 9-16-81, 9-16-93 am'd.
- Short-barreled rifles or short-barreled shotguns, possession, sale, receipt, obtaining, or use, in violation of federal law, prohibited, exceptions, penalties, Sec. 13A-11-63 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Tommy Sherer from Jasper, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Tommy Sherer? Do you have an opinion on Tommy Sherer? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Tommy Sherer.|