The information provided below on Yusuf Salaam from Selma, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Yusuf Salaam from Selma, AL.
- AB, History, University of Georgia
- JD, University of Miami
- LLM, University of Wisconsin
Known political history for Yusuf Salaam from Selma, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 67, 2010
Known organizational history for Yusuf Salaam from Selma, AL.
- Member, Coalition for Good Government, present
- Member, Dallas County Bar, present
- Member, Alabama Trial Lawyers, present
- Member, Alabama Democratic Committee, present
- Member, Alabama Bar Association, present
Yusuf Salaam from Selma, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Transportation Department, Good Faith Effort Committee, members subject to diversity, annual report to Legislature
- Selma, motor vehicles, automated traffic infraction device, use for red light enforcement authorized, procedures, posting of informational signs, civil fines, record keeping by Criminal Justice Information Center, appeals, Selma Red Light Safety Act
- Schools, juvenile enrolled, delinquency, finding of delinquency for adult felony to be reported to school of attendence and to transfer with academic records, Sec. 12-15-217 am'd.
- Child abuse or neglect, suspected, mandatory reporting, requirements for school teachers and school officials, established, responsibilities of principals and local superintendents of education Sec. 26-14-3 am'd.
- State employees, donation of leave for catastrophic, sick, or maternity leave, leave may be donated from employee in any pay grade, limitation on hours donated removed, Sec. 36-26-36.2 am'd.
- District attorneys, investigators, appointment authorized, duties, powers and authority of other law enforcement officers
- State agencies, boards, commissions, or any public entity with diversity mandate required to report to Legislature annually regarding compliance, legislative intent expressed
- Small businesses certified under federal HUBZone program given preferred vendor status under competitive bid law, Sec. 41-16-20 am'd.; Act 2009-763, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Municipalities, municipal courts, court costs for jails, distrib. for municipal jails, Sec. 11-47-7.1 am'd.
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Nursing scholarships, qualifications altered, funding increased, appropriation, Graduate Degree Scholarship for Nurses, Secs. 34-21-60, 34-21-61, 34-21-62, 34-21-63 am'd.
- Children's Advocacy Programs, appropriation for Children's Advocacy Centers and Alabama Network of Children's Advocacy Centers, Inc., allocation, operations plan and audited financial statement required, quarterly and end-of-year reports required
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Yusuf Salaam from Selma, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Yusuf Salaam? Do you have an opinion on Yusuf Salaam? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Yusuf Salaam.|