Citing AL Election Code, the Libertarian Party of Alabama (LPA) has filed suit in the U.S. District Court, Alabama Middle District, alleging the State of Alabama discriminates against “minor parties” and independent candidates, by charging them for the state-wide voter registration list or a portion […]
Libertarian Party of Alabama News & Articles
Subscribe To Our NewsletterWe will send you our latest articles to your inbox every morning.
- Does it Matter Who Alabama Republicans Nominate For Senate? Probably not.
- Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Strongest in Alabama
- We Love Jeff Sessions In Mobile, But Please Don’t Run For Senate
- Governor Ivey Stays Outside Top 10 On Most Popular Governors List
- Poll Shows Tommy Tuberville With Large Lead, Roy Moore In Second